Sales Development Representative (SDR)
What do we want? A Sales Development Representative. When do we want you? Now!
We are on the lookout for Sales Development Representative to join our growing sales team. This is a great opportunity to start from the grassroots of sales, lead generation. If you are looking to grow your role into a closing role, then this is the starting point!
Sales at DrDoctor is very different from other tech businesses. Our client, NHS hospitals, need a consultative approach and where ROI is demonstrated from the outset.
Our sales team is small and they support each other whole heartedly. Your role is vital to the success of the entire business. You will know the product inside out, you will be able to source hot leads and qualify them. You will track leads and report back to the sales team and wider business weekly as well as maintain our CRM system.
- Outbound lead generation using a variety of methods from email, marketing material, networking and good old fashion calls!
- Research the market, find where are solution can fit and pitch it in!
- Qualify leads to understand their requirements and ensure all details are recorded in the CRM system
- Support BDM’s in preparation for sales meetings through providing them with a full overview of the conversations to date and the requirements of the Trust
- Manage KPI’s set by leadership team and report on these regularly
OK, That’s me, but who are you?
DrDoctor is a fast-growing digital health company founded in 2012. Our technology improves appointment scheduling, increases clinic efficiency by reducing no-shows and fills empty slots. We save the NHS millions of pounds each year and are currently deployed across 22 major hospitals around the UK including Guy’s and St Thomas’ & Great Ormond Street. With over 7 million patients active on the platform already, we’re on a journey to deliver the tools to radically transform the delivery of health services to make healthcare work for everyone – for patients, doctors, administrative teams and tax payers.
Tell me more! Who will I be working with?
Hi, I'm Ferdi and I look after the top of the sales funnel here at DrDoctor. I came straight out of University and have loved the wide-ranging set of skills that I've learned from working at a startup. It's been great to get introductions to so many different parts of running a business, from a behind the scenes look at the code, to one-to-one time with the Founders. To be successful at DrDoctor it takes a common desire here to just get on and do things, whilst wearing a smile and being yourself!
OK, I’m interested. What experience do I need to have?
- No previous in sales is required, however you should be passionate about a role in sales and see this as an opportunity to scale into a future sales or account manager role.
- You will perform data analysis to understand the performance of a potential customer and how we can add value to them – some prior experience of using MS Excel or similar would be useful
- You are highly organised, this role will require excellent diary and process management
- You want a fun, challenging and technical biz dev role
- Take delight in helping solve problems, getting to the root cause and demonstrating how we can help
- You are a people person and can pitch DrDoctor as well as manage challenging questions
- You will love tech and champion our product in and outside of work
- You don’t hit snooze! You want a challenging role where you are making a visible impact on company success
We are perfect for each other, what are the next steps?
We are currently recruiting heavily and have a lot of CV’s to go through. However, we don’t wait for roles to close before going through your CV. We will be in touch in a few days to let you know if we think we might be a match, and if we are not. Unfortunately, because we get so many CV’s we are not able to send an individual response if its not a match. However, if you want more details as to why, just drop us a note and we will arrange to get some feedback over to you.
If it’s a match, then we will arrange a time to talk to you on a quick 30 minute call. Its just an informal chat so you can relax! We will tell you more about the role, the team and why you should want to join us.
If we continue then we will invite you in to meet the team and founders. Depending on your role we may also ask you to complete an assessment.
We get there are a lot of great roles out there, so we will make sure to get through the rounds as quickly as possible. All we ask is you keep us up to date with your plans.
I can’t wait to get started, what are the perks?
An awesome team? Ok, you want more?
Benefits include: Flexible working (work where you are at you best and at times where you are your most productive), 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, discretionary bonus, Summer rooftop party, Christmas extravaganza, yearly ski trip, yoga on a Monday and lunch and beer every other Friday!
Salary competitive and dependant on experience